• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[bug] No space on disk => download state ambivalence

0x0x0x0x0

I've just came up right against the available space in my scratch area, and AS correctly detected that there won't be enough space to download the title so it refused to download it, and quite rightly so. However, the downloader's state persist (at least the part of the UI that displays it remains under the impression that the download is still going on).

Edit: it's actually in a worse case than when a download is manually aborted, as in the instant case closing the application still asks if I want to abort the download, and it carries on in an circular fashion (close->prompt->confirm->no changes, close->prompt->confirm->no changes,..)

as-stuck-downloading.jpg

This is a better description of the bug that I posted with log file in the Another 1.0.8.1 Amazon? Error thread.

How did you find that the scratch area was full? I didn’t think to check that until after AS was closed but I had over 300gb free at that time.

This is a better description of the bug that I posted with log file in the Another 1.0.8.1 Amazon? Error thread.

How did you find that the scratch area was full? I didn’t think to check that until after AS was closed but I had over 300gb free at that time.

Actually, I fell into the same trap as you did, knowing that I've not moved anything from the scratch in weeks, I just moved a whole bunch of stuff, but as soon as I moved the first ~13GB over, the error was not signalled!

I apologize if this is a stupid question. I got the same error too but can't find the scratch other than checking all hard drive free space. Can someone tell me what the scratch default path is? Thanks..

I've just came up right against the available space in my scratch area...

I apologize if this is a stupid question. I got the same error too but can't find the scratch other than checking all hard drive free space. Can someone tell me what the scratch default path is?

It's just wherever AS downloads and saves the files to.

Yes .. AS writes directly to the location you have specified in options. It doesn't use a 'temp' directory

Back