• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Solved - [1.0.8.1] Qt5Xml.dll not found ( Solved)

SystemIdleProcess

Just installed 1.0.8.0 64bit and when launching I get the following message:
The code execution cannot proceed because Qt5Xml.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
I reinstalled but am still receiving this error.

Just installed 1.0.8.0 64bit and when launching I get the following message:
The code execution cannot proceed because Qt5Xml.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
I reinstalled but am still receiving this error.

I found this dll in another application on my computer and was able to copy it into the root of the AnyStream directory to get the application to launch. Version of the dll is 5.14.2.0 which seems to match the version of the Qt dlls AnyStream includes.

I found this dll in another application on my computer and was able to copy it into the root of the AnyStream directory to get the application to launch. Version of the dll is 5.14.2.0 which seems to match the version of the Qt dlls AnyStream includes.

I did that as well and was able to get the application to launch.

I did that as well and was able to get the application to launch.

I tried it as well, but it did not work. I have version 5.15.0.0 of that dll. So I'm using the previous version until it is fixed. Thanks for your effort!

Back