• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rate Limit

andcbii

How is rate limit enforced, I'm specifically talking about this:

Licensed versions: Approximately 280 downloads per week to avoid blocking by streaming provider. Quota starts at 100. When downloads have been "consumed" they refill at 1 every 36 minutes. This amounts to approximately 280/week + the initial 100.

Is it by AnyStream license or by provider account? If I have 2x netflix accounts can I max out and then switch accounts?

How is rate limit enforced, I'm specifically talking about this:

Is it by AnyStream license or by provider account? If I have 2x netflix accounts can I max out and then switch accounts?
The amount is limited to protect you. Netflix is not limiting your downloads, AnyStream is for your own protection.

Yes, I get that, but if I have access to multiple Netflix's accounts, multiple public IPS and such how are the DLs being tracked? Anytime I start a DL is a unique id sent to RedFox so it can track my account? Does it include my netflix account when it's tracking?

Yes, I get that, but if I have access to multiple Netflix's accounts, multiple public IPS and such how are the DLs being tracked? Anytime I start a DL is a unique id sent to RedFox so it can track my account? Does it include my netflix account when it's tracking?
Everytime you start a download, AS will check your RF Licence. If the server answer something like 100 DL left, the Download will start as usual.
But if the server tells "0", you will recieve an error. Then you have to wait 30min till you get the next token.

So even if you have 100 NF and AMZ Accounts, you can only download 280 videos.

The Redfox Licence does not include AMZ or NF Account details, see
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/faq-please-read-this-before-you-post.79043/
Q. Can Redfox read and/or intercept any part of my login information?
A. No, no part of your login information can be read and/or intercepted.

and
Q. How does Redfox keep track of these amounts?
A. They don't, not accurately. An algorithm called "Token Bucket" is used keep track. In order to do this, before every download your AnyStream (trial) serial number is submitted to the "Token Bucket" before download begins. It is NOT logged.

Thank you for the rely!

One last question... when does a week start/stop?

It is rolling. From the product page (as well as the FAQ linked by DeepSpace a bove):

You have a quota of 100 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every 36 minutes. This amounts to an average of 280 downloads per week.

https://www.redfox.bz/en/anystream.html, scroll to the bottom.

Back