• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Visa Update?

Aceso

I was wondering if there were any updates to Visa working for the US? I know in the other threads it was mentioned first week and then second week. That hopefully it'd be up and running before the 17th and if not the promo would be extended.

So was wondering if any further updates have came about that I might have missed?

I was wondering if there were any updates to Visa working for the US? I know in the other threads it was mentioned first week and then second week. That hopefully it'd be up and running before the 17th and if not the promo would be extended.

So was wondering if any further updates have came about that I might have missed?
Didn't work the UK either.

This has been quite disappointing.

Has there been ANY progress yet? I can't even use the trial anymore and really want to purchase the lifetime. =(

@Ivan any chance you can extend the discount period again or reset trials?

Today January the 16th, payment with Visa don't work for France.

Still no update? I see people having trouble with Master Card too now? So... no one can buy unless you do bitcoin then? Pretty frustrating situation.

Last edited:
I was just checking to verify that when the RedFox Team gets Visa for the U.S.A. working again that we will still get the Christmas price discount?

I was just checking to verify that when the RedFox Team gets Visa for the U.S.A. working again that we will still get the Christmas price discount?

They mentioned before (and on the purchase page) that once they get it up and running they'll extend it.

The question now is just when? I know there are a lot of us who are wanting to purchase but can't due to not having a Mastercard (PayPal not working either) and inability to purchase Bitcoins for various reasons. Which leaves people unable to throw their money at the product at this time =/

Hi,

any news? Visa Payments are still impossible in france. I have no mastercard I could use and using bitcoins and assimilated is a pure pain in the as*.

What's the matter?

could you at least allow payment through paypal or amex?

I really would like to buy the full version of anystream, but I'm about to let it down.

Thx

Again PayPal, that's NEVER going to happen. Its PayPal that refuses to do business with developers of decryption tools. No amount of different users asking for PayPal is ever going to change that.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

okay , it appears that you now can Pay with VISA. The only part that I'm still have problems with is the ability is I can't find the Christmas code to get my discount for when just purchasing AnyStream. thanks for your. help

They're currently testing/monitoring the stability of the new channel said Ivan. They don't want to immediate overload it with big numbers die to a discount. Some patience.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back