• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question for developers on show name templates

Watcher0363

Downloading In the Heat of the Night. The scrappers I am using are using the syndication numbering for the episodes. Amazon via Imdb is treating two part episodes as one episode throwing off the numbering. I have to download all the episodes then renumber them starting with the last episode or use file renamer.

Question, is there a small line of code that I can insert into the file name templates that can automatically increase or decrease the episode number by "x"?

Just got the sake of being thorough, 1 season at a time or will you be able to queue multiple seasons in a row (up to a point where your turn bucket is empty). Just so I know what to tell users. However you do it, you already made me a happy camper with adding it in whatever form.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

As I've (and prospere) have said, primary focus right now is to iron ore other issues first. There's other priorities to handle first. Don't expect new providers any time soon.

Queued. For seasons.
Queue for seasons sounds nice, but why not a generic queue function, like Handbrake has for a queue of encodes? Wouldn't matter what type of content at that point.

But if the streamer requires the user to initiate navigation & streaming to better-mimic an interactive user (which is also why "realtime 1x" would be recommended) I can see why only TV seasons (on sources that will auto-play episodes) will be supported.

Because the rest is still under consideration. That's why. They're under no obligation to add ANY feature request. Queued mode is better than no batch downloading at all, like the current method.

Is there an ETA when this feature will be added. No pressure at all, no pressure here...... it's just that. Amazon and IMDB keep adding TV shows, unfortunately some of them disappear rather quickly while some rotate to a pay model. No pressure at all, no pressure here...... it's just that. I need to get more sleep. No pressure at all, no pressure here...... it's just that. I need to get more exercise. No pressure here, no pressure at...all....

No. Redfox doesn't do ETA's.

In my opinion, batch download for seasons is the most important feature for anystream. Right now we have to click each episode manually and obviously choose maximum download speed. With a queue implemented, I could just let it run over night at regular speed.

I think that's good for anystream and for me.

Back