• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED ( problem went away)]Error attempting to rip "1917" blu-ray to HDD

davek

Latest version of AnyDVD HD, I get the following:

Code:
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.5.1.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
VBOX CD-ROM 1.0
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 19448704 sectors (37985 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: 1917
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 66
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
Error retrieving bus encryption keys (bus encryption)!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Any help would be welcome.

Very strange - just tried again, after ripping another disc that I knew worked, and now it's working!

I've found the instructions for creating a logfile. Strangely, search for "logfile" did not bring the relevant post up.

Last edited:
That is BURIED a long way down under Forum Rules - and it isn't a RULE, so it's in the wrong place. Why on earth isn't it a sticky at the top level of the forums.
So what if it isn't a 'rule?" It tells people HOW TO CREATE A LOG FILE. The information someone wanted to know.

Read the post in the AnyDVD fora -- DVD, Blu-ray and UHD -- there is no mention of the information being "The Rules". It is a guideline to people looking for help how best to get the help they need.

You sure have a strange notion of what buried means when it is stickied to the top of the forums where it is needed.

Last edited:
Back