• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cant Purchase from UK.

muffintastic

I have tried my debit card, and a credit card all Visa based.

Is it blocked in the UK? I just get errors at 4/4 stage with a reference number. I would like AnyDvd and Any Streamer.

I just get email saying to contact my bank to whitelist a website to accept charges from a website it's given me.
@Ivan

Last edited:
I tried using a debit Master Card in the US and here's what I have gone thru. I got that same e-mail but after contacting my bank twice to try to whitelist and doing the purchase with them on the phone to see if anything goes thru, it's not my bank's side. After contacting support and having them look into the matter, it was discovered that my attempt was flagged as "high risk" by the payment provider's fraud protection system. Could it be possible that the same thing is occurring for you?

it looks like Redfox is going to continue having issues .... I've been waiting since December to find a way to pay for one of their offerings.

can't we just mail them a freakin' check instead ?

I contacted my bank here in the UK and they said there shouldn't be a problem or need to whitelist any website. I have both Visa Debit / Credit Card. Very frustrating I want to purchase their tools and can't. I don't want to use BTC too much faffing about etc, they've removed the Visa option from the payment list. Be a damn shame if the promo isn't extended.

it looks like Redfox is going to continue having issues .... I've been waiting since December to find a way to pay for one of their offerings.

can't we just mail them a freakin' check instead ?
No you cant. but its extremely easy now to buy some crypto and send it to them. Its getting easier everyday.

No you cant. but its extremely easy now to buy some crypto and send it to them. Its getting easier everyday.

Haven't tried buying crypto before, and would rather wait until Visa is accepted. It's less of a hassle to use my visa than to go on coinbase, create a new account, then buy crypto currency. I could do that if it looks like Visa will surely not be an option in the foreseeable future.

Haven't tried buying crypto before, and would rather wait until Visa is accepted. It's less of a hassle to use my visa than to go on coinbase, create a new account, then buy cryptocurrency. I could do that if it looks like Visa will surely not be an option in the foreseeable future.
I just gave you a way to buy it in 5 minutes, credit cards are an issue,but if it makes you comfortable wait and see what happens.

it is not that quick as you say ....
i need to sign up on a platform like coinbase, verify myself, add funds, wait 7 days.
once all of that is done, I could then scan the code I get from the purchase screen and hope that it actually works.
it's a hassle but still i will try it ....

Back