• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD Friendly Drive Reading Issue

Balor

@SamuriHL
ok, understand
The externe drive LG BH16NS55 with ASUS 3.02 is connected via USB 3.0 and and makes BUS problems more often. Power off, power on, and drawer open and close, after three four attempts starts AnyDVD and scans the disc, or never. :-(
Only for unsupported discs. If I insert a supported disc, AnyDVD starts immediately and scans the disc. If I immediately insert the unsupported disc again, AnyDVD does not start now and the drive starts "sawing". If I insert a supported disc again, AnyDVD starts immediately and scans the disc.
The intern drive ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.10MK is connected via SATA and only makes BUS problems from time to time.

Yea, the situation definitely is not....ideal. Unfortunately I have zero control over the AnyDVD side of the house from the scanner.

@SamuriHL
ok, understand
The externe drive LG BH16NS55 with ASUS 3.02 is connected via USB 3.0 and and makes BUS problems more often. Power off, power on, and drawer open and close, after three four attempts starts AnyDVD and scans the disc, or never. :-(
Only for unsupported discs. If I insert a supported disc, AnyDVD starts immediately and scans the disc. If I immediately insert the unsupported disc again, AnyDVD does not start now and the drive starts "sawing". If I insert a supported disc again, AnyDVD starts immediately and scans the disc.
The intern drive ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.10MK is connected via SATA and only makes BUS problems from time to time.
If you have DeUHD.sys installed: Remove it and reboot. Post logfiles in your own troubleshooting thread.

If you have DeUHD.sys installed: Remove it and reboot. Post logfiles in your own troubleshooting thread.
I keep forgetting about that stupid thing. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If you have DeUHD.sys installed: Remove it and reboot.
No, only AnyDVD is installed, no other software.

Post logfiles
I would like to post log files for troubleshooting.
But disc log files do not exist.
This is exactly the problem with AnyDVD with discs. The disc is new and clean and ImgBurn does not detect read errors during the scan.
Either AnyDVD says the drive is empty, which is not true.
Or AnyDVD says "Bus decryption error" which is not true.
A supported disc is displayed immediately.

@Balor I've split out these posts into their own thread so we can continue to troubleshoot here. Can you post an empty drive log or a log from a disc that's working?

upload_2021-1-11_17-0-3.png

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.1.3_Info_G_GOTUHD_S6_D1_B5.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.5.1.3_Info_G_GOTUHD_S7_D1_B5.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.5.1.3_Info_G_GOTUHD_S7_D1_B5_06E2531A_CB624F2A.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
GOTUHD_S7_D1_B5: 98.44s: GetVolumeID failed, sense 3:11:0
This is 11h/00h UNRECOVERED READ ERROR
It only works, because the OPD knows the key. Lucky.

GOTUHD_S6_D1_B5, GOTUHD_S7_D1_B5: SendKey failed, sense 5:6f:1
6Fh/01h COPY PROTECTION KEY EXCHANGE FAILURE - KEY NOT PRESENT

This could be a side effect of a read error. It has nothing to do, if a disc is supported or nor.

With Passkey and Imgburn, no read errors are shown with the same drive and same disc (second Windows on another OS partion).
Passkey runs through immediately without problems.
I have now backed up the entire GoT series with Passkey.
Without major problems.
Three discs I had to clean only something with Isopropanol, nothing more.

TBH - i don't think this helps at all - but i'm also having issues with Game of Thrones - specifically Season 6 Disc 1 as well. Tried cleaning, tried using lower ASUS firmware. I think it's WB quality control on their 4k discs. Similar to the issues I was having with the Hobbit.
I can try to post log files for my drives as well if it is of any benefit, but again AnyDVD isn't able to rip the disc.
Let me know.

GOTUHD_S7_D1_B5: 98.44s: GetVolumeID failed, sense 3:11:0
This is 11h/00h UNRECOVERED READ ERROR
It only works, because the OPD knows the key. Lucky.

GOTUHD_S6_D1_B5, GOTUHD_S7_D1_B5: SendKey failed, sense 5:6f:1
6Fh/01h COPY PROTECTION KEY EXCHANGE FAILURE - KEY NOT PRESENT

This could be a side effect of a read error. It has nothing to do, if a disc is supported or nor.

@Balor, _B5 is that GOT in the UK/EU? According to the place where I got mine from, they had quite a few exchanges for them. I had far more luck with much later -MK firmwares and those discs.

Back