• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request - Multi Accounting to speed up DASH playlist download

X86_64

I understand that speeding up the dowloading of any content from a service provider has a risk of marking you and getting your account disabled, but I assume it would be possible to allow for multiple accounts to download the same movie?

So say you have 6 accounts. You point AnyStream towards the manifest and allocate a segment of time for each account, say a 60 minute movie gets devided in to 6 small pieces of 10 minutes. Each account then gets a tiny 10 minute piece of the manifest to download and at last recombine in to one singular file, ultimately speeding the download time up by 6x without flagging any accounts.

way to hard to do dude, just use youtube-dl to do that lol

way to hard to do dude, just use youtube-dl to do that lol
Since when does youtube-dl work on widevine streams? And I don't think it would be hard to do at all. I've implemented similar in my own scrapers

Since when does youtube-dl work on widevine streams? And I don't think it would be hard to do at all. I've implemented similar in my own scrapers
um since they modified it :) trust me i use it all the time :) on different sites :)

um since they modified it :) trust me i use it all the time :) on different sites :)
what.... Please link the resources to the modified youtube-dl that handles decryption of encrypted DASH streams

Back