• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anystream net

amazing

i get license retrival failed but before i got error i dl an episode of cobra kai

now its working again didn't get license error weird

they're working on that. In the mean time this is usually solved by navigating to a different title temporarily or restarting the software.

Hitting F5 (page reload) normally solves a lot of transient problems without having to navigate away ;-)

Hitting F5 (page reload) normally solves a lot of transient problems without having to navigate away ;-)

That only works on the amazon side. Cobra Kai is netflix whish isn't a browser like the amazon side.

That only works on the amazon side. Cobra Kai is netflix whish isn't a browser like the amazon side.

OP didn't specify, and CK is on Amazon too :p On the NF side, you shouldn't need to navigate away to a different title either: the most I had to do when it happened was close the download box and open it again (although I think hitting the download button again fixes it, can't quite remember) ;)

Back