• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Simple three questions before I buy AnyDVDHD

Partha

Hi I have these following questions before I decide to buy AnyDVDHD

1. Will these enable me to play Blu Rays and DVDs across all regions ? Is the default settings enough or do I have to check that Checkbox that says "Remove Blu-ray Region code" and also check the "Remove Blu-ray country code" under Video Blu-Ray section to do that?
2. I have read that it is a huge drama to play 4K Blu-rays on PC as you not only need a PC Ultra HD Blu-ray Player/writer, but also specific Intel processors with SGX support and then you need to connect the monitor to the Mobo to use the intel inbuilt graphics not the dedicated graphics card etc which is a hassle ( I have a 9900K with 1080Ti). Will any AnyDVD HD able to bypass that problem so I can play 4K Blu Ray on my PC ?
3. I used to have a lifetime license of AnyDVD HD long time before under Slysoft. Is there any additional discount that us old users may be entitled to in addition to the present 20% off discount that RedFox is offering now ?

Thanks in advance to take the time to read my questions and answer them.

1. Yes, but you don't need to enable that 2nd blu-ray "country code" unless your told. That setting usually only impacts specific anime bd-'s
2. Yes
3. No, you're at least 3 years too late for that.

1. Yes, but you don't need to enable that 2nd blu-ray "country code" unless your told. That setting usually only impacts specific anime bd-'s
2. Yes
3. No, you're at least 3 years too late for that.
Thanks very much for your quick reply Ch3vr0n appreciated. Based on your response I have decided to go ahead and buy the software then. Just need clarification on point 1 if I can bother your again please, when you said yes, were you saying "yes" to default settings or "yes" to me checking the "Remove Blu-Ray Region Code" ?

DVD region gets removed automatically. Blu-ray region code (the first one) is the only one that needs to be enabled (if its not enabled by default). The other one beneath the regions themselves, don't touch that one unless you're asked to do so when you post in the forum with a blu-ray problem.

Thanks very much for your quick reply Ch3vr0n appreciated. Based on your response I have decided to go ahead and buy the software then. Just need clarification on point 1 if I can bother your again please, when you said yes, were you saying "yes" to default settings or "yes" to me checking the "Remove Blu-Ray Region Code" ?

“Will any AnyDVD HD able to bypass that problem so I can play 4K Blu Ray on my PC ?”

Yes, but not with PowerDVD.

“Will any AnyDVD HD able to bypass that problem so I can play 4K Blu Ray on my PC ?”

Yes, but not with PowerDVD.

Kindly please advise, which software I need to use to play back 4K Blu-rays then ?

@Partha , why don't you just try AnyDVD HD before you buy it to verify that it does what you want it to do?
There's a trial period and you even have 5 days left to test it and still benefit from the 20% discount promo that ends january 10.

Back