• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Version AnyStream 1.0.7.0 (64-bit) broke amazon downloading

GreatInca

The 'downloads' button no longer appears on amazon show episode listings.

Also high CPU usage on helper thread QtWebEngineProcess.exe, which is located in the AnyStream program folder

Netflix downloading continues to work just fine.

I use it since its release and I am still able to download.
Maybe it is because the button does not appear till the downloadables list is finished loading. I don't know this for sure, it was only something I noticed after loading a site of a series.

But the button is only "Downloadables" now. In 1.0.6.1 there was a counter with how many episodes /things you can download on this site.
It was better like before, I hope they chance this again.

not broken its working fine for amazon uk, audio still out of sync by a millisecond or so

Last edited:
I downloaded the new version as soon as it became available. I agree with adding back the number of episodes. Makes the manual process just a little more challenging. Episode downloads on AP are working for me as we speak. Seeing no batch option was somewhat disappointing but not the end of the world. A great product!

Both Amazon and Netflix were always fine for me, and yes I used it a lot. The new update install and everything still working fine.

I'm having the same problem with amazon.

I get the buttons to watch in my web browsers (firefox, chrome, and edge) without a problem.

I've attached a screen shot.

Any ideas. Just installed it.

Attachments

• 20201230_153420.jpg
    20201230_153420.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 20201230_153356.jpg
    20201230_153356.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 47
I too have begun to have issues with downloading from Amazon.
The first download I did, after installing 1.0.7.0, was a multi season series and I had to go through the Season list before the "Downloadables" button would show up.
The second download, on Amazon, that I tried the "Downloadables" would not show up, at least at first. After sitting on the page for a bit the "Downloadables" finally showed up but I also got the error message that is attached and it will not go away (clicking OK or Discard, it just keeps coming back. I don't have any log file, I haven't begun to download any thing yet.

I am also downloading something from Netflix. Waiting for it to finish before killing the AS process.

Attachments

• image_2020-12-30_160806.png
    image_2020-12-30_160806.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 27
but I also got the error message
I got this too many times on the beginning, but haven't seen it since a time. But I can't remeber the specific update. Also, I had no problem using 1.0.7.0 on a series on Amzn.

After letting the netflix rip finsih, I restarted AnyDVD, it seems to be working (dowloadables button). There is still high CPU usage (100% of 1 core) in the helper web-rendering application when the amazon tab is in focused.

I've got 64bit .7. running on both UK and US just fine
After letting the netflix rip finsih, I restarted AnyDVD, it seems to be working (dowloadables button). There is still high CPU usage (100% of 1 core) in the helper web-rendering application when the amazon tab is in focused.

It's something on your box: I've got 163 private tabs plus about 20+ non-private ones in Edge, 8 SSH sessions, and NF+AZ downloads and the load is not terrible at all...

Attachments

• load.jpg
    load.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 24
I think its a bad idea to remove the TV series episodes count from downloads link as it is even harder now to keep track. AS is the only lossless Amazon downloader but is not very user friendly (i.e. no batch que or downloads, even more confusing to keep track of episodes by removing total count).

I think its a bad idea to remove the TV series episodes count from downloads link as it is even harder now to keep track. <snip>

I don't see what the problem is: it's not like you're downloading files into some dark abyss---if you want to know what you've just downloaded, it's right there on the disk!..

I don't see what the problem is: it's not like you're downloading files into some dark abyss---if you want to know what you've just downloaded, it's right there on the disk!..

Because of the error loading episodes count. W/ older versions you can see if the count matches or refresh if there are errors. Sitting at the computer clicking one episode after the other is very time consuming.

Because of the error loading episodes count. W/ older versions you can see if the count matches or refresh if there are errors. Sitting at the computer clicking one episode after the other is very time consuming.

Why would you be clicking one episode after another? Ever thought that the problem you're trying to "cure" went away?..

Why would you be clicking one episode after another? Ever thought that the problem you're trying to "cure" went away?..

Yea it could have been fixed. It was a quirky bug where it would que up the wrong episodes and needed to refresh to fix. It was nice to see if the number matched Amazon and if not what was missing. Some TV shows will have episodes not available but listed and could make a note of it. You can still do it but takes more time now as have to scroll down and do a manual count.

Yea it could have been fixed. It was a quirky bug where it would que up the wrong episodes and needed to refresh to fix. It was nice to see if the number matched Amazon and if not what was missing. Some TV shows will have episodes not available but listed and could make a note of it. You can still do it but takes more time now as have to scroll down and do a manual count.

Well, let's put it this way: if this problem strikes you in 1.0.7.0, do let us know, so far (four different seasons) it hasn't struck me, and before it was pretty much every season...

Well, let's put it this way: if this problem strikes you in 1.0.7.0, do let us know, so far (four different seasons) it hasn't struck me, and before it was pretty much every season...

OK got it, I still think there is no valid reason to remove the count. It doesn't take up more space or do any harm.

OK got it, I still think there is no valid reason to remove the count. It doesn't take up more space or do any harm.

Perhaps, or perhaps the premature parsing to get the episode count was what was actually causing the error in the first place. Only devs will know, but it doesn't remove any functionality at all...

Back