• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Video license could not be processed"

squirrel448

Receiving this error repeatedly while trying to download a mid-series episode.
Is this an AnyStream issue?
I have a full license.

It happens yes, often resolved with a program restart or navigating to a different title for a moment. But as with Anydvd, logfile's are required whenever you have an issue.

Thank you for the swift response. I have restarted the software, my PC, and my network with the same results. Attached is a log file.

I have also navigated to other titles and downloaded a movie successfully, but am unable to complete this series.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.6.0.astlog
    281.6 KB · Views: 16
Thank you for the swift response. I have restarted the software, my PC, and my network with the same results. Attached is a log file.

I have also navigated to other titles and downloaded a movie successfully, but am unable to complete this series.
I believe Amazon charges for that series even with Prime. Did you pay for it?

I believe Amazon charges for that series even with Prime. Did you pay for it?
The entire series and the two that follow it are free until the 30th. I've already downloaded 6/10 seasons.

Also an update:
After a hard crash by the program which generated another log about 1mb in size, it seems to be downloading fine.

@squirrel448 A new release is coming out soon. I'd appreciate if you re-test it then.
Thank you, looking forward to it! ^_^

I get these every now and then more with Amazon than netflix. App restart fixes every time.

Back