• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Compress BluRay / Write Blu Ray

njr

Apologies, as this isn't exactly the right place to post this.

Once a BluRay has been "ripped" using AnyDVD-HD, has anyone found any software that will:

1) Compress in down to 22Gb, like Clone DVD/DVD2ONE would for DVD's
2) Write the Blu Ray to a BLU RAY DISK (Nero 7/8 only support Blu Ray Disk Copy)

With thanks

Nothing as yet will compress the disc down, and Nero 7 & 8 both support writing Blu-ray data discs, you just choose the Blu-ray(UDF) option, set the UDF manually to 2.5 or above and then load the BDMV and Certificate folder into nero and burn it

Nothing as yet will compress the disc down, and Nero 7 & 8 both support writing Blu-ray data discs, you just choose the Blu-ray(UDF) option, set the UDF manually to 2.5 or above and then load the BDMV and Certificate folder into nero and burn it

Although Nero will you do need a BluRay / HD plugin to do this if I am not mistaken? I was looking the other day myself.

Although Nero will you do need a BluRay / HD plugin to do this if I am not mistaken? I was looking the other day myself.

Thats for playback not for writing discs. I've been writing discs in Nero since February when I bought my writer

PS3 compatibility

Hi, if burned over BD-R disc with UDF 2.5 or above (Nero)...., can i play ripped blu ray movies with my PS3?

Works for me, have been watching back ups on mine since firmware 1.7

PS3 playback compatibility

Wonderful! I tried just one time but failed. Udf version was lower and i can't play my single layer movie (recognized as BD-R but stopped with a message "...invalid...").
I hope this is the only one reason of my fail. I'll try this evening.
Firmware 1.9

I forget

Sorry. Just the lasti thing. What i have to do with backup folder inside BDMV one?
My cerficate folder is empty: is normal?
Bye

Just burn the BDMV folder and the certificate folder to the disc like I said, don't do anything else with them, Doesn't matter if it's empty just burn it with the BDMV folder. Or do like I did, buy a re-writable and experiment until it works

Just burn the BDMV folder and the certificate folder to the disc like I said, don't do anything else with them, Doesn't matter if it's empty just burn it with the BDMV folder. Or do like I did, buy a re-writable and experiment until it works

Thanks for all. I'll try as soon as possible.

Thank you again. Now i'm able to play my favorite blu ray backups on my PS3. All is working, except for main menu, but doesn't matter.
To the next post Adbear....
Bye:agree:

If you copied it and it burnt back properly then the menu should work, which film did you try? Some films don't have a menu at the beginning, but go straight into the movie and need to use the 'Popup Menu' option to get the menu

If you copied it and it burnt back properly then the menu should work, which film did you try? Some films don't have a menu at the beginning, but go straight into the movie and need to use the 'Popup Menu' option to get the menu

Hi, the movie is "night at the museum". I don't know if this movie has main menus but all the options (transparence menus) are accessible through the "triangle" button of the PS3, and all is working.

Then it probably just goes straight into the movie, if you had a remote it has a popup button

Then it probably just goes straight into the movie, if you had a remote it has a popup button

Thank you again.
Another question Adbear: did you try or is possible to fit into a BD-25 a movie that is BD-50 simply removing part or all of the extra contents? The BD-50 discs are too expensive at the moment!
Bye

Back