• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature request - specifiable work directory location.

Ron Hill

I like to preserve my main Windows 10 boot partition for software installs and have all work related activity and general temporary files creation on a secondary partition and finally all my actual data files on a third. I find this greatly helps with system stability long term and also makes backups and failure recovery simpler.

It looks to me like AnyStream captures the download stream somewhere other than the final file location and then builds the finished file at the specified location. Please correct me if this is wrong.

It would be great if we could specify a work directory for Anystream.

Seems Anystream write data to file directly. Because when downloading, the file size is increasing.

Seems Anystream write data to file directly. Because when downloading, the file size is increasing.
If that's the case and there is no other file activity in the process elsewhere then the feature I am asking for would not be required.

Back