• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lord of the Rings 4k Blu Ray Disc Anydvd Not working

Seth Hunerwadel

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.5.1.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
BUFFALO OPTICAL DRIVE BU10
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.
Total size: 42264544 sectors (82547 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: LOTR_THE_TWO_TOWERS_PT2
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 76
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
couldn't retrieve AGID (bus encryption)!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

It won't play, how can I get this to work?

Thanks

Buffalo usualy comes with a Pioneer drive included. Good for burning but no chance reading UHD disc with this :(

Well... You should be specific since we told you that UHD won't work with AnyDVD and that drive. Maybe some reading would have lead you to buy a drive that is compatible with AnyDVD as well.

Buffalo usualy comes with a Pioneer drive included. Good for burning but no chance reading UHD disc with this :(
The whole post is kind of misleading. If the computer hardware allows, BU10 can READ an UHD, since it is an UHD drive. AnyDVD can only rip from friendly drives, other tools (like MakeMKV) are also compatible with some UHD-drives like BU10. Feel free to correct me, if I am wrong.

Feel free to correct me, if I am wrong.
Yes, some newer Pioneer drives are supported in other Software. I know that... But your post is here and RedFox has no support for this drive. With a little more reading here you can find this out on your own.
Maybe some reading would have lead you to buy a drive that is compatible with AnyDVD as well.

Back