• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How our Netflix and Amazon credentials (UID/PW) are stored?

dvd4fun

Hi guys,

Couple of questions before I buy AS.

Does AS store our Netflix and Amazon credentials (User ID and Passwords) or just pass it to Netflix and Amazon?

If stored:
Are they stored locally on the PC?
How are they protected?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Does AS store our Netflix and Amazon credentials (User ID and Passwords) or just pass it to Netflix and Amazon?

If stored:
How are they protected?

Thanks.
as far as i can tell anystream DONT STORE THEM as we log directly into amazon, netflix etc and it says the ip address thats logged into the account via email, notification, so if someone else trys to login to my accounts then it has to be verified by me or the user via email, text, call etc, well mine does anyways :)

as far as i can tell anystream DONT STORE THEM as we log directly into amazon, netflix etc and it says the ip address thats logged into the account via email, notification, so if someone else trys to login to my accounts then it has to be verified by me or the user via email, text, call etc, well mine does anyways :)

Sounds good DannyBoi, I'll give myself a payday or two then gladly buy a life time AS.
I can't way to get rid of PlayOFF which fails to download 4/5 times.

Sounds good DannyBoi, I'll give myself a payday or two then gladly buy a life time AS.
I can't way to get rid of PlayOFF which fails to download 4/5 times.
yes Anystream is much better

Hi guys,

If stored:
How are they protected?

Thanks.
It helps reading the FAQ.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

It helps reading the FAQ.
"Q. Is my login info secure?
A. All user login credentials are transmitted directly between the user PC and the service provider over an encrypted channel"

Data protection in a nutshell
  1. [?]Data at rest;
  2. [X]Data in transit;
  3. [?]Data during processing
The FAQ got 2. covered...
If Anystream doesn't store the credentials. It could be said in the FAQ.
The processing part is trickier as Anystream is a MiB (man in the middle) by design. We need to trust Redfox on this one.

Last edited:
yes, there's a browser built into Anystream based on chromium.

Does "builtin browser" means developted by RedFox?

yes, there's a browser built into Anystream based on chromium.
No. As Ch3vr0n said - it's basically chromium.

In other words, our credentials are handle by Anystream's builtin browser which is based on Open Source Chromium compiled by Redfox. So I guess you are both right.

If Redfox didn't alter Chromium's code, then 3.data during process security will be as good as the version of the Chromium libraries used. Plus unaltered Chromium libraries makes the builtin browser portion of Anystream much easier to maintain since Redfox should be able to apply Chromium quarterly updates easily.

:thankyou:guys.

Last edited:
@dvd4fun Technically, this is not exactly the case. However, we did not alter the browser's code in any way.

Back