• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

compatibility issue with Verbatim dvd-r and the Pioneer dvr-112d

burnsn

Ever since the release of 6.1.7.4 I have been having difficulty backing up my movies. I am getting pixilated video on playback regardless fo what media I am using. I am currently using Verbatim dvd-r with a pioneer dvr 112d with windows XP. This configuration worked great until the recent update. I have also tried to back up movies that worked in the past, but that did not work out either. I have just uninstalled the latest update and am trying out 6.1.7.0 now.

AnyDVD does not have anything to do with pixilated DVDs. What are you using to compress them?

Ever since the release of 6.1.7.4 I have been having difficulty backing up my movies. I am getting pixilated video on playback regardless fo what media I am using. I am currently using Verbatim dvd-r with a pioneer dvr 112d with windows XP. This configuration worked great until the recent update. I have also tried to back up movies that worked in the past, but that did not work out either. I have just uninstalled the latest update and am trying out 6.1.7.0 now.

That's not an issue with Anydvd. It's a compatibility issue with the Pioneer dvr-112d and Verbatim dvd-r blank media. Update your burner's firmware; and use Verbatim dvd+R instead. Visit this link http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=44767&postcount=1

The Plextor 810SA is a Pioneer DVR-212 rebadge (basically a Sata version of the 112). Not coincidently, that person also had problems with verbatim dvd-r blank media and that drive.

Try Verbatim dvd+rs or try some Taiyo Yuden blank media

Last edited:
Also when burning, set your booktype to DVD-ROM. I'm not sure if CloneDVD2 does this but the amazing ImgBurn will. Only for +R media.

Back