• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anydvd hd blu ray copy

amon

Hello

i need help please

i have to copy a blu ray disc on my hard disk

iam to going to buy anydvd hd

has it the option to copy only some chapters or i have to copy necessarly the full movie ?

thanks

AnyDVD rips only entire discs or nothing at all, the ripper function is secondary. Its primary function is an on-the-fly decrypter. If you only want Specific titles you'll need CloneBD as well.

AnyDVD rips only entire discs or nothing at all, the ripper function is secondary. Its primary function is an on-the-fly decrypter. If you only want Specific titles you'll need CloneBD as well.

thanks

i need to copy on my hard disk only some chapters of the movie just as they are (file m2ts). not conversion or editing

That's not possible. A movie is often split unto multiple m2ts files, and each file can (and often does) contain multiple chapters. On top of that the audio and subtitle track layout isn't specified in the m2ts files, it's in the clpi and other files. And on top of that there's no guaranteed way to know which chapter will be in which m2ts file. As i said, AnyDVD rips everything or nothing. Extracting specific chapters requires disc authoring/content processing and that's NOT something anydvd can do. That's a job for Elaborate Bytes' CloneBD.

thanks

you are very gentle to help me.i am italian and idon't speak very well english

example:

Predator

28 chapters

audio track: english,france,
subtitles: 8

i want copy just as they are ib my hard disk (same quality) chapters 14 15 ,only english audio track and no subtitles

you say i have to buy clonebd?

i see in description it doesn't work with protection

thanks

Yes, you'll need CloneBD too. AnyDVD does the decryption, CloneBD does what you want to "cut" chapters into an mp4/mkv. CloneBD is the perfect companion to AnyDVD

i have to buy both? they work in sinergy?

Yes, as i said. Let anydvd active in the background rip to HDD or simply point CloneBD to the disc drive while anydvd is active. It'll work. AnyDVD makes the disc appear unencrypted to CloneBD which can then process it just fine.

thanks

i need to copy on my hard disk only some chapters of the movie just as they are (file m2ts). not conversion or editing
Use elby CloneBD. Free download.

i have to buy both? they work in sinergy?
Unless you don't compress, CloneBD can be used for free. And regarding "sinergy": AnyDVD is a realtime, on the fly, super duper magic decrypter. The operating system and *any* program wil magically see unencrypted discs / files.
So you can use *any* 3rd party program to edit, compress, convert....
CloneBD is just recommended.

Hello

i have purchased anydvd hd.fantastic

cloneebd free trial put a watermark on files.i will buy later

i prefer copy all disc and then edit with a software

software to cut m2ts without rencoding? except videoredo, they told me Joyoshare Video Cutter and easisest movie editor are good

do you know them?

thank

Only on actions that trigger the transcoder (such as cutting chapters in your case, or compressing video), making lossless copies doesn't activate the watermark. What other non-redfox/elaborate bytes products can/can't do does not belong in redfox product specific forum sections.

Hello

i have purchased anydvd hd.fantastic

i prefer copy all disc and then edit with a software

software to cut m2ts without rencoding? except videoredo, they told me Joyoshare Video Cutter and easisest movie editor are good

do you know them?

thank
Hmm... cutting chapters with CloneBD shouldn't require to re-encode.

have i to go to anystream section to talk about it?(anystream)

Why can't he/she talk about anystream in the anystream section?
He can but last message was about third party video processing tools if he could post about them in a redfox product specific section. That's a no go obviously. Talking about AnyStream in the AnyStream section is obviously perfectly fine.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back