• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can Registration/Cardholder Name & Address be different from Name & Activation address?

ImmaculateChimp

I was wondering, if I purchase AnyDVD HD now, and then later (legally) change my name and move to a different country, and then try to activate AnyDVD HD, will it work? If it will work, then what is the *Registration Address* for?

I was wondering, if I purchase AnyDVD HD now, and then later (legally) change my name and move to a different country, and then try to activate AnyDVD HD, will it work? If it will work, then what is the *Registration Address* for?
You activate AnyDVD via a key that is emailed to you after purchase. So long as you have your key, your name and physical location is unimportant (other than a billing address for credit card must be correct). You might need to know the email address used in case you lose your key and use the support tool to resend it.

ok, I guess that is a bit comforting, but, I still wonder what the *Registration Address* is for... oh yeah also, in the AnyDVD HD faq(i think that was where I saw it mentioned) it said something like you get a file that you add to your install folder, then when you go online, it checks with some server to make sure it is genuine and isn't already registered or something.. so it still sounds like redfox servers or something will be checking for pre-existing info about the purchase..which makes me a bit unsure about my original issue...

@mmdavis is right. RedFox does not care who you are and where you are. We need to collect (real) data for credit card payments only.

@ImmaculateChimp
If you want to hide/protect yourself,
1) NEVER pay with credit card, use Bitcoin or other cryptos instead
2) always use VPN and/or TOR
3) use a safe email address, e.g. Protonmail

oh my issue isn't related to online saftey also, Ivan, or anybody else I guess, when I do finally start up AnyDVD HD is it going to have done the thing where it says on the main screen something like "product is registered to YOUR NAMEHERE"?

oh my issue isn't related to online saftey also, Ivan, or anybody else I guess, when I do finally start up AnyDVD HD is it going to have done the thing where it says on the main screen something like "product is registered to YOUR NAMEHERE"?
Yes it will, you can use the name Zeus if you want to. If you use a CC, then the billing name must match, but other than that, it doesn't matter.

Back