• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ may not have been removed correctly. - Home Alone (UK)

KuchKuch

Hello,

I bought the UK 4K UHD release of Home Alone (1991). When trying to rip the included BD disc I get the following error message:

Warning, no replacements found!
BD+ may not have been removed correctly. Check Video for scrambled frames.

I have attached a log.

Anybody know what the issue maybe?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_D_Home Alone.ziplog
    217.6 KB · Views: 7
Note sure how helpful this is, but I tried my old copy of Home Alone Blu-Ray from the Home Alone Double Pack and that still decrypts fine. Presumably there is something different about the disc included in the 4K release despite both discs looking exactly the same. Unsurprisingly they both have different OPD numbers.

Attached is the log from the Blu-Ray disc from the Home Alone Double Pack

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_D_HOMEALONE1_WW_038FCBF0_94F41A16.ziplog
    788.5 KB · Views: 5
EDIT:
Oops sorry, I was confused, did not read everything...

Hello,

I bought the UK 4K UHD release of Home Alone (1991). When trying to rip the included BD disc I get the following error message:

I have attached a log.

Thanks in advance.
To my surprise, this is indeed a newly mastered disc with a new BD+
There was a misconfiguration in our protection database server. Please try again now.

Oh this'll be fun if they've resurrected it from the dead...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

To my surprise, this is indeed a newly mastered disc with a new BD+
There was a misconfiguration in our protection database server. Please try again now.

I tried to rip the disc with AnyDVD 8.5.1.0 and still get the same error. See the attached log.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.1.0_Info_D_Home Alone.ziplog
    217.4 KB · Views: 4
It won't help with the blu-ray, but you need to set your drive hardware region to avoid DVD CSS encryption related problems.

It won't help with the blu-ray, but you need to set your drive hardware region to avoid DVD CSS encryption related problems.

Thanks for the notice, but I have a separate machine, which has a drive with the region set to help with DVDs. (y)

Last edited:
Hello,

I have attached a log.

Thanks in advance.

Please try AnyDVD 8.5.1.1: https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8511.exe
Please let me know, if it fixes the problem.

Back