• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Silly question about Amazon

hdtvjeff

Hi guys,

Netflix works perfectly, LOVE it and anystream

Have not tried Amazon yet but I have a silly question so forgive me:

I can only download prime video which Amazon allows me to view; I cannot download eps of a series that they charge for, right?

Also hoping this program adds batch functions as well as support for CBS all Access and Hulu too.

Thanks !

Hi guys,

Netflix works perfectly, LOVE it and anystream

Have not tried Amazon yet but I have a silly question so forgive me:

I can only download prime video which Amazon allows me to view; I cannot download eps of a series that they charge for, right?

Also hoping this program adds batch functions as well as support for CBS all Access and Hulu too.

Thanks !
yes u can download paid for titles to from all amazon sites uk, us etc and amazon cbs,itvhub, starzplay etc

yes u can download paid for titles to from all amazon sites uk, us etc and amazon cbs,itvhub, starzplay etc

Sillier question, once I pay for those titles to view or without paying ?

Also are you referring to CBS ALL ACCESS?

Thank you!

Thank you but how do you do CBS, there is not tab in anystream for that; just netflix and amazon
CBS Via Amazon US Subscription u need a amazon us account and cbs subscription on amazon us to, im currently downloading lots of tv shows from amazon, cbs, etc :)

Wish there was a way to freely download the pay to view tv eps with anystream but thanks for the advice

I believe that AnyStream is not designed to get past paying for items but instead allows you to download anything you have access to (pay for eps if required). I may be wrong but i am sure that i will be corrected by post.

No you're correct, AnyStream can't/won't give your automatic access to titles that aren't by default included in prime. Once you've paid for a title (whether it's rental or purchase), AnyStream can then access the title but you must have access to the title BEFORE you open AnyStream!

If you purchase a title from within the AnyStream browser window it won't work unless you access a different page first and then go back, to or restart AnyStream.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back