• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Questions before using the trial.

NelsonDog

Hello,

I would like to download a HD (1920X1080) title from Amazon U.K. and have some questions please.

1. Is there a difference between the source quality of the content that AnyStream has access to, depending on wether I choose to rent or purchase the title?

2. Is the source quality of the content different according to the web browser I use or the same regardless of the web browser I use?

3. If the source quality varies depending on the web browser then what is the optimum way to download the title using a Windows 10 PC?

Thanks!

1. It should not matter if you buy or rent a title, of course you have to buy or rent it in HD or SD.
2. You always get the highest quality, regardless from your browser. AnyStream has nothing to do with your browser. The current maximum is 1080p, 4k is not possible yet.
3. The optimum way is Any Stream.

1. It should not matter if you buy or rent a title, of course you have to buy or rent it in HD or SD.
2. You always get the highest quality, regardless from your browser. AnyStream has nothing to do with your browser. The current maximum is 1080p, 4k is not possible yet.
3. The optimum way is Any Stream.

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it!

I was able to successfully download my Amazon rental, however the bit rate is very low at 4.5Mbps.

I was hoping for a bit rate of at least 10Mbps.

What you perhaps don't realize is that bitrate is affected by 2 factors. Neither of which are under AnyStream's control.

1. Video/audio streams for audio allocated to streaming services are already highly compressed and optimized.

2. There's currently a pandemic going on. Streaming providers further reduced bitrate's to prevent network congestion, due to increased traffic by all the people staying at home.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Any Stream can only download what Amazon is shipping you. And of course every movie can have a different encoding.
What you perhaps don't realize is that bitrate is affected by 2 factors. Neither of which are under AnyStream's control.

1. Video/audio streams for audio allocated to streaming services are already highly compressed and optimized.

2. There's currently a pandemic going on. Streaming providers further reduced bitrate's to prevent network congestion, due to increased traffic by all the people staying at home.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

My sincere apologies for my misunderstanding. Thank you for explaining and clarifying the details, I appreciate both replies.

Hey @Ch3vr0n, assuming proper HD/4K subscription to Netflix and/or Amazon, both these guys seams pretty sensitive about the connecting client OS, security levels and other DRM features when it comes to streaming HD/4K. If I use AnyStream will Netflix and/or Amazon cap the resolution to lower than subscribed while recording? (As it does on my non licenses Android media boxes)

Thanks.

Back