• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Powder

ZaNNa

Has anyone tried to rip Powder? I've tried to rip with anydvd as well as DVDshrink It will not rip

I was able to make a backup copy with no problems using AnyDVD/CloneDVD.

Here's my status window for powder (released R1 in 1999). Anydvd should have no problems handling this disc--there's next to nothing on it. Perhaps you've acquired a defective disc

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
SONY CD-RWCRX320EE RYK4 SEP21 ,2005
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2086976 sectors (4076 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DVDVolume
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I did it using latest anydvd, dvd decrypter and dvd shrink. And, then I've also done it with anydvd and clonedvd. Worked fine, both times.

Thanx

Thanx I went ahead and purchased clonedvd I'd been waiting because dvdshrink or anydvd ripper usually did the job for me but lately i'm still even having probs ripping movies like Bug, Evening, and away from her seems like since the last update i've not been able to make any back ups at all it's been aggrivating sinse i've been spoiled with only having one problem backing up before it's been months ago for that when I got proper directions on ripping with anydvd ripper. I purchased anydvd over a year ago so you can imagin how many back ups i've made sinse then till now. It's a real head scratcher. hehe I've read the posts on Bug and i've tried what they said and still i'm not getting a back up. I guess i'll put bug in a ziplock bag and lock it up. i'd say thats the only sure way to keep the scratches off for later use hehe

There's literally no protection on that disc. You shouldn't be having any problems backing it up. What kind of error are you getting with CloneDVD?

@ ZaNNa

You made a Forum posting requesting assistance with your undisclosed problem with “Powder” and in posting #3 Forum Member Webslinger requested amplifying information, which apparently have chosen to ignore.

If is rather difficult for Forum Members to provide assistance to you with your undisclosed problem when you chose to ignore providing pertinent amplifying information.

Regards,
Coaster

If you read my last post the purchase of clone DVD worked for me. although I've had a few other problems with other disks but thats OK seems like you are getting a bit rude with me even though I've explained I've got it ripped lol I'll just continue reading the forums instead of typing anything out again. That way I'm assured not to upset anyone and I will get my answers sooner or later without any misunderstandings. As for the info they asked for it was UN needed and I though my last post informed you of that. and with the post of Coaster what incentive do I have to request anymore forum support when it was truly meant to make me or anyone else look bad. instead it made coaster look a bit off on their game because they didn't read the thanx for the recommendation on buying Clone DVD. And as for the other movies I didn't ask for help since I enjoy the challenge of figuring it out or reading till I find a solution. And if in the future I do feel I really need the help I will probably think twice. Well anyway I'm going to read round and find out about The Hit now maybe I can get an answer without asking mainly because I have nothing to copy and paste for you guys... (probably a bad disk although it plays in the pioneer and Philip's just fine he he) LOL I gotta love this hobby figuring out each movies quarks is the whole fun of it. But hey even sometimes people get in a hurry and don't feel like reading and waiting for an answer.

Oh and Coaster I'm not upset I always take things with stride You gotta when ripping these new DVDs now days he he things were so much easier when I first started ripping although I don't miss my 2X burner he he.

And as for anydvd I just have to say You have made my life so much easier since my start around the year 1998 with the dreaded trial and error method. the dam DVD-r ROM was expensive and the media was making wonderful high priced coasters he he. but when one would work omg it was the biggest rush lol seriously I'm not a geek my friends just think I am lmaoooo. AnyDvd Is the best thing since 5 1/4 Inch... :bowdown:

If you read my last post the purchase of clone DVD worked for me. although I've had a few other problems with other disks but thats OK seems like you are getting a bit rude

No. He's stating the truth; he is not trying to be rude. If you're having problems, you should answer questions 8 and 9 from this link: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

Otherwise, we're just playing guessing games.

And I typically don't bother attempting to troubleshoot problems without having those two questions answered.

Back