• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

mac compatible?

bruni

I tried to download anydvd on my mac, and can't find (or don't have) an application which can open it. Any help out there? Can it be done with a Mac?

It does not work natively on a Mac. However, it can work via VMWare or Parallels I believe.

I need more help!

Tried to install trial versions of both parallels and vmware, and apparently I don't have a mac powered by intel, so can't install either. Any other ideas?

Tried to install trial versions of both parallels and vmware, and apparently I don't have a mac powered by intel, so can't install either. Any other ideas?
If Parallels and VMWare won't work, I am out of ideas to get AnyDVD to work. You could use MacTheRipper though.

thanks

Once again, thanks for your input. Really appreciate it.

kjhbnmkklrtylivolphex5rrefgx sjeureutjr3eji2r45j4uu5irooe5rp

:agree:Hey guys, my first post on these forums. Long time AnyDVD/CloneDVD user (...and DVD ReMake Pro, DVD Decrypter, Alcohol 120, and ImgTool for that matter:)) I just have a couple of noob questions:

1. Now that there are Intel-Macs, would it be possible to make an Intel-Mac version of AnyDVD and/or CloneDVD? Or does that have anything to do with anything?:eek:

2. If there are any Mac users here, does anyone know if it's possible to (via Parallels) rip to .iso on your virtual machine using AnyDVD/Clone, then mount that .iso in Toast? I'd love it if that were possible.

I don't own a Mac, but I've had my eyes on a 24" Intel iMac for a while now and am close to pulling the trigger. I've been reading up on the programs Mac users utilize for DVD ripping/burning, and I think I could get the hang of them quickly; but I've been in the AnyDVD/CloneDVD/DVDReMake/DVD Decrypter world for so long, it sure would be nice to have AnyDVD/CloneDVD for Mac just for the familiarity.

--James

Back