• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Loss of audio

Moonsault

I've experienced a loss of audio at the end of some files, usually the last 90 seconds or so. I've tried using the different available audio tracks, but they each have the same problem. I've had it happen with different shows on either platform.

Has anyone else experienced this, also?

Very well could be a problem with the source files on the provider side.

That's possible, but not very likely. Consider this:
  • Why would both providers have the same problem with incomplete audio files?
  • The audio is always complete when watching on-line in a web browser, or in the provider's proprietary apps.
  • Downloading the audio files by some other means results in complete soundtracks.

I've experienced a loss of audio at the end of some files, usually the last 90 seconds or so. I've tried using the different available audio tracks, but they each have the same problem. I've had it happen with different shows on either platform.

Has anyone else experienced this, also?

Would you share your list of titles with that problem? I'll add them to my list if they are different.
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/amz-audio-cutoffs-1061.79669/#post-527048

That's possible, but not very likely. Consider this:
  • Why would both providers have the same problem with incomplete audio files?
  • The audio is always complete when watching on-line in a web browser, or in the provider's proprietary apps.
  • Downloading the audio files by some other means results in complete soundtracks.
Please can you tell which Software can only download the audio files from netflix ?thanks

Please can you tell which Software can only download the audio files from netflix ?thanks

There is software that downloads Netflix but re-encodes (not lossless). Just google it there are plenty, I can't endorse any of them as want people to buy AS and support Redfox.

There is software that downloads Netflix but re-encodes (not lossless). Just google it there are plenty, I can't endorse any of them as want people to buy AS and support Redfox.

Note that some of them actually download the audio untouched, but re-encode the video. That's what I was referring to. But instead of searching for alternative solutions, let's hope that the problem with AnyStream will be solved soon.

Note that some of them actually download the audio untouched, but re-encode the video. That's what I was referring to. But instead of searching for alternative solutions, let's hope that the problem with AnyStream will be solved soon.
is the loss of audio Only happen at the last Minutes of the video or it can happen also in middle for example ?
because i checked everything i downloaded and there is no loss of audio at the end

according to all titles tested so far (in that other thread) it's always near the end.

Back