• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request: convert (De-drm) downloaded iTunes movie files

alexkamp

Hi all,

maybe it‘s worth a thought to implement such a conversion for downloaded iTunes movies and TV Shows. There‘s already a tool for this (Tuneskit) but its far from good and useful.

I doubt it. Since AnyStream doesn't convert anything at all. It grabs the streams directly from the CDN's, decrypts them and puts them in an mp4 container. That's it. No conversion involved at all.

I doubt it. Since AnyStream doesn't convert anything at all. It grabs the streams directly from the CDN's, decrypts them and puts them in an mp4 container. That's it. No conversion involved at all.

I think he's talking about just that but for iTunes (like Requiem used to do). In other words Anystream for iTunes (and the new AppleTV+ streaming service) so it simply decrypts the DRM like AS does w/ Amazon and Netflix. Tuneskit and DVDfab tools are hybrid-lossless as they re-encode AAC audio for some strange reason and neither support AppleTV+.

Back