• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Request] Auto Selection Settings

SystemIdleProcess

I'm sorry if I missed someone else requesting this, I searched but couldn't find it.

It would be nice if we could set preferences related to the auto selected video and audio options on the download screen.
Video:
I know video could be a little difficult because I have found that it's not always consistent, some video is already cropped and can have unique values. But maybe an option for Highest Available.
Audio:
Similar with the audio options but for format it would be nice to have it auto select DDPlus or HE-AAC based on your preference and maybe still have a Highest Available option.
Automation:
Also, have the option to bypass that selection window all together and just use the preferences selected.

Thank you

Video:
AnyStream already does that, it did from the start. It just remembers the last setting you used in between downloads

Audio:

Already discussed. If this happens it'll most likely be under an option 'advanced settings'. (No such option yet)

Automation:

Batch downloading and remembering settings is already on the feature request list.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Video:
AnyStream already does that, it did from the start. It just remembers the last setting you used in between downloads

And while that will work 90% of the time, but when the highest available resolution is a lower resolution as your last download and then you go to one that has a higher resolution available it will not select it. I encountered this on some of the earlier seasons of Pokemon on Amazon. Within a season the available resolutions can be all over the place for some reason. So each time I had to verify that I was getting the highest available for each episode.

Back