• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD does not copy (copying 7gb takes 20 secs and files are blank)

bosstime

Hi you nice people. I have a problem with one dvd disc. When I try copying the disc I end up with files that have the exact same size as the original ones on the disc but the files are empty. When I want to play them mpc-hc opens the file and I get a blank stream and the message: "Unable to render file". Copying the disc oddly just takes 20 seconds or so. What could be the problem and what else could I try? I tried file copy and image creating. The orginal disc plays fine on my PS4.

thx, I did read.
"All other DVDs work, just this one will not"
The disc I am having problems with: "Tina Dickow - Live in the Red."
Finestdvd01, produced in 2006, Denmark

thx, I did read.
"All other DVDs work, just this one will not"
The disc I am having problems with: "Tina Dickow - Live in the Red."
Finestdvd01, produced in 2006, Denmark
Please post an AnyDVD logfile.

thanks for taking the time to find a solution for my problem. the xml file after ripping says:
<Name>LIVE_IN_THE_RED</Name> <ID>42cdf0e8|c7a63fa6</ID> and attached is the log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_H_LIVE_IN_THE_RED.ziplog
    158.5 KB · Views: 5
Anydvd does not rip with an extra xml for, which means info is still missing.. What exactly are you doing, and how are you doing it (with what)?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I attached the log file. I do it like always. Anydvd is running in the tray, I start "anydvd ripper" and click "start". It works with all discs, just not with this one.

From AnyDVD 6.8.0.0 or so, the xml was added, the xml file is there to store the disc ID so external programs could access the data.

Anydvd does not rip with an extra xml for, which means info is still missing.. What exactly are you doing, and how are you doing it (with what)?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I attached the log file. I do it like always. Anydvd is running in the tray, I start "anydvd ripper" and click "start". It works with all discs, just not with this one.
Do you have an Amazon order link?
It looks like a poorly authored or defective disc to me.

EDIT:
You can try to disable "copy protection based on..." for this disc.

Last edited:
AnyDVD 6.8.0.0 is, well, ancient. Did you try the latest gold version 8.5.0.0 or the latest beta version?

Ah, I misread! That 6.8.0.0 post was from someone other than the OP and they were just saying XML files were added to that version. I misconstrued that was from the OP saying he was using that version.

Back