• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick 3 Parabellum Playback Problem

casa8899

Hi Pete, i have this John Wick 3 Parabellum playback problem, it is a BD50 ISO file which has been decrypted by AnyDVD. Whenever it playback on PowerDVD or standalone bluray player until about 00:06:00(6 mins), there is a message pop up (dear customer, the disc that you inserted cannot be played due to copyright restriction....and blah, blah, blah...), and after skip to this screen, the sequences of the movie will have a big mess on it, does not play in sequence, can u pls help me on this issue? appreciate that! Thanks

That's classic screenpass behavior and can't be fixed without an anydvd logfile of the ORIGINAL disc or protected iso.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

That's classic screenpass behavior and can't be fixed without an anydvd logfile of the ORIGINAL disc or protected iso.

Hi Ch3, do u have the anydvd logfile of the original disc?

Why would I have an anydvd logfile of YOUR disc? You are the one with the problem, the only one that can tell anydvd to make one based of an original disc is the disc owner. That being you.

Why would I have an anydvd logfile of YOUR disc? You are the one with the problem, the only one that can tell anydvd to make one based of an original disc is the disc owner. That being you.

ok, what shall i do with the original disc? decrypt again to get the log files or ..? Pls advise , thanks

I did say that twice now, so this will make 3x .

Insert the Original disc or protected iso, then right-click the tray icon > create logfile > attach it here.

Back