• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blade house of chthon

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, not everyone know about stickies. Some people are just now learning to use the internet. Have a little patience.
Learning how to use the internet has nothing to do with being able to read topics inside a forum.

Bilbo, there's a difference between suggesting something to a new member and actually telling them off in a nice way. "If you had bothered" sounds kinda condescending.

Detroit, my point is that a newby doesn't always know the right things to do and in what order they should be done. The first day I ever visited a forum, I didn't know what a sticky was.

newbie wants to know all

If one doesn't care for my suggestions to a newbie or anyone else to read the stickies and some of the previous posts, then......they can bite my big harry foot....:D

aside from having disk info problems with Blade HOC, whats a sticky????:confused:

Can we stop with the petty bickering and get back to the topic?

I agree with old joe nice welcome for a new member like hi welcome to the forum theres plenty to to read here and learn from check out some of the posts on this subject and im sure you will find your answer there heres a link to the sticky on that issue for you to read and again welcome! and happy burning
Gee! That was easy lol!

Full Of It

I have read the froums and I know you cant backup Blade right now I was talking about the movie Full Of It anydvd can not back it up, it does the samething that Blade does it cant find the movie just the Behind the Scenes stuff. Thats what I was talking about. For some reason it seem to be the interact dvds that are having this problem. I think thats what there called the ones that have special features and stuff for your computer.

Full Of It

Sorry I Just saw the Blade part of it. Do you know when the update is coming out?

I guess you missed the post where they resolved the problem. :) Not to mention that this thread is not for any product other than AnyDVD, but, I'll let the moderator deal with that as he surely will. I'm still hoping AnyDVD gets updated soon to deal with this idiotic protection.
Thanks SamuriHL. SamuriHL is right, lets stay on topic here in the ANYDVD thread.:policeman:

Full of It R1

Yes it is true that it does not see the main movie. I have backed it up with FabDVD 3195Beta. It sees it as chapter 2. I have inclosed the ifo files also. but one wants to change to a differant size in VTS 14

Summary for drive I: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
LITE-ON DVDRW SHW-1635S YS0Z 2006/05/19 10:18
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1971712 sectors (3851 MBytes)
Total size: 3570888 sectors (6974 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: FULL_OF_IT
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed ProtectDVD-Video protection!
Found & removed bogus title set!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 1 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I'm going to start this post by saying I'm not trying to start trouble. I REALLY don't want that. With that said, however, this movie's been out for a week and we've not heard from anyone at Slysoft about whether it's even being worked on or not. It's totally understandable if there's a delay in getting the disc or if there's problems with it, etc. I just want to know from Slysoft whether it's even being looked into or not. I'm assuming it is but it would be more reassuring to hear it from someone at the company. Again, I'm not looking to start problems here or anything like that. I just want to know that this issue is being addressed. I can be patient so long as I know it's being looked into. Thanks!!

I'm going to start this post by saying I'm not trying to start trouble. I REALLY don't want that. With that said, however, this movie's been out for a week and we've not heard from anyone at Slysoft about whether it's even being worked on or not. It's totally understandable if there's a delay in getting the disc or if there's problems with it, etc. I just want to know from Slysoft whether it's even being looked into or not. I'm assuming it is but it would be more reassuring to hear it from someone at the company. Again, I'm not looking to start problems here or anything like that. I just want to know that this issue is being addressed. I can be patient so long as I know it's being looked into. Thanks!!
Disc is on the way and will be cracked ASAP. Of course.

Back