• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature request: Seperate provider download paths

Darqman

It would be nice if I had the option to set a different download folder for each provider.

As a work around, you could use the %p variable in the path as a directory name, and use either symlinks or junction points to redirect the folder where you want it.

It would be nice if I had the option to set a different download folder for each provider.

Darqman,

You can do that now by going into Settings and on the Download tab, configure your movie and show templates to have Provider as the highest level folder....

AS Provider Folder template.JPG

... then within your AnyStream folder there's a separate folder for each Provider.

So, in my case, I have AnyStream Downloads/Netflix and AnyStream Downloads/Amazon.

T

Very nice, thank you!! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Very nice, thank you!! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Sorry, I thought you were aware of the path templates, but wanted complete different root paths (like different drives or something).

Sorry, I thought you were aware of the path templates, but wanted complete different root paths (like different drives or something).

I had modified the templates to support my naming convention for episodes. But I didn't think about prepending the episode with a show name for the folder and that's what I wanted. Thanks all for a simple fix.

Back