• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RTX 3000 series

Oi @SamuriHL updated system requirements are known!

Code:
https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1329815591151144960/photo/1

i'll be set for 4k if i had the monitor lol

I'm aware. I won't be playing in 4K when it's released unless I magically find a 3080 card before then. My 2070 will allow RTX at lower resolutions though.

4K monitors have almost come down in price to where the average joe can afford one. There will be plenty of deals on Black Friday.

True but I can't atm and most if not all of them are HDMI 2.0, I want 2.1 for the full 4:4:4 experience :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

True but I can't atm and most if not all of them are HDMI 2.0, I want 2.1 for the full 4:4:4 experience :)

Its like when stereo first came out, people would buy a stereo cassette and play it and think it should be stereo, but what they forgot was the tuner also had to be a stereo tuner, and don't forget stereo speakers. You have a 3090 GPU and are not using it to half of its potential.

i aint got anything yet lol, holding that precious baby in my hands will probably be another few months away the way current stock gets delivered :p

Nvidia’s $399 RTX 3060 Ti is available to purchase on Wednesday, December 2nd — and 6am PT / 9am ET is when it’ll go on sale, Nvidia confirms to The Verge. Like the RTX 3070, this card is a great option if you are looking to play PC games at a 1440p resolution. Also like the RTX 3070 and every other graphics card released this year, stock will likely not last long at most retailers, so you’ll want to be on the dot

available lol. How much u willing to bet it'll suffer the same "scalpers" problem :p

No thanks. 3080 or nothing. So far, nothing. LOL, I can wait.
It's 399.99 for a fairly great GPU, so if I was building a new build, I would probably go for this because my builds are sponsored and I have a better chance of convincing people to use this and lower the total build cost. As soon as the Asus ROG version is ready, I will probably get a package in the mail. I will let you guys know.

No thanks. 3080 or nothing. So far, nothing. LOL I can wait.
No thanks. 3090 OC or nothing. So far, nothing. LOL I can wait.

It's 399.99 for a fairly great GPU, so if I was building a new build, I would probably go for this because my builds are sponsored and I have a better chance of convincing people to use this and lower the total build cost. As soon as the Asus ROG version is ready, I will probably get a package in the mail. I will let you guys know.

Without a doubt it's a nice card. I just want a 3080 so I don't have to deal with buying another one any time soon.

No thanks. 3090 OC or nothing. So far, nothing. LOL I can wait.

You don't have a choice. I at least have a 2080 and 2070 to hold me over while I wait. ;)

Back