• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unhinged --Too small 1.4g

Fallen

Showed 24 min duration after anydyd and 1.4 g Main title Disc started at +7 G
Doesn't look at all right
Log attached
More info above was after rip to hd
tried playback directly off disc it was fine

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.2_Info_F_UNHINGED.ziplog
    814.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Sorry
Me again checked settings
Ai scanner was set always enabled (first rip) turned back to automatic --Reripped >> Rip Seems fine
Sorry --Sure wish I knew Just WHAT that setting is for and when to use it. And symptoms as to when its needed

Showed 24 min duration after anydyd and 1.4 g Main title Disc started at +7 G
Doesn't look at all right
Log attached
More info above was after rip to hd
tried playback directly off disc it was fine
Odd. AnyDVD says, it found 3653971 playable sectors. +7G.
What "showed 24 min duration after anydyd"?
What does "after anydvd" mean? An AnyDVD rip to folder? What does CloneDVD 2 say?

Ai scanner was set always enabled (first rip) turned back to automatic --Reripped >> Rip Seems fine
Funny. Should not make any difference for this disc. But I am glad, the problem is solved.

Hello James
Anydvd Ripped to HD
"What "showed 24 min duration after anydyd"?"
I use dvdshrink that's where title length showed up. Played back with VLC wasn't the movie
And besides shrink is free (I can also shrink and combine multiple movies/episodes into 1 compiliation with a Menu generated From Titlewriter)

Then glanced at the ripped directory vts 2 was the longest
Looked at disc directory (Actual disc) -- Vts 60
Usually Largest is the Main movie of course

Clonedvd --Never used it Old school anydvd>>rip to HD>>DVDShrink under titlewriter to cut Readd orig menu (or make menu if applicable)

Back