• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BUG - Amazon Prime Times out

Silvers24

AnyStream works fine for Netflix with NordVPN.
But Amazon Prime, even though I can go to the web browser and watch movies with VPN on, times out in the app when wanting to download.

Seeing how well the netflix portion works, and I guess not to many people posting with results with VPN usage, i shall leave it here. ha.

Thanks guys.

*Just to clarify, it works fine otherwise without VPN for AP.

This may be a vpn issue. As from Belgium, I have zero problems accessing prime USA using ExpressVPN. Perhaps contact them, maybe you're not using the optimal server for streaming services.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

This may be a vpn issue. As from Belgium, I have zero problems accessing prime USA using ExpressVPN. Perhaps contact them, maybe you're not using the optimal server for streaming services.

Ch3vr0n you are correct. NordVpn, After contacting them in the past, will tell you to use for USA servers in the 6400+, if memory serves correctly in the the starting sequence. In short they continually update the servers they recommend to use for USA.
They'll also tell you to try using Canada (CAN) servers, otherwise Netflix will throw an error when you try to use NordVPN.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not netflix friend.
I am not having issues with them.

Amazon Prime.
The weirdest issue I actrually ran into was the IP being connected to USA servers, was somehow being targeted being in the UAE for youtube and google. Since then stopped after contact with nord. LOL
But I shall try that anyways with Amazon, maybe its the server. As I havent changed it.

LOL
UPDATE:
Not bug. Was indeed the server. Changed it to something and it works beautifully. I am still a vpn newb. Thanks :D

Not netflix friend.
I am not having issues with them.

Amazon Prime.
The weirdest issue I actrually ran into was the IP being connected to USA servers, was somehow being targeted being in the UAE for youtube and google. Since then stopped after contact with nord. LOL
But I shall try that anyways with Amazon, maybe its the server. As I havent changed it.
Sorry, you're correct...
I meant to say with Netflix use in general, the above info.
As for the "AP" I've been noticing little quirks in which you need to either restart it, or some occasions I uninstalled/re-installed after seeing no difference with ver1061, and went back to 1060...
Over all it is still working...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I had a VPN before that hated netflix and a lot of things, then later found it it actually did log.
Right now AP works great.

New issue, or more or less a feature request. I got 4K movies.
I take it 4k downloads are in the works?
(I can however confirm I can still at least download the 1080p version, BUT I own the disc to most of those, so ill just rip but it would be awesome!)
But I want the ability to dnload the 4k versions via amazon. and./or netflix

You take it wrong. 4k afaik is currently NOT in the works or even planned. There's more pressing issues.

Back