• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with just cause

nobkiller

Although "just cause" is listed as working, I have problems. I can only replay the game without DVD to that level, for which I used the DVD. Then it will stop and I get the error message that "microsoft has detected an error an the game has to be ended".
Thanks

Although "just cause" is listed as working, I have problems. I can only replay the game without DVD to that level, for which I used the DVD. Then it will stop and I get the error message that "microsoft has detected an error an the game has to be ended".
Thanks

Disable Game Jackal and use the original cd. Does the error still occur?

If not, answer these questions fully please. Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4824

prince of persia warrior within?

Prince of Persia is not listed as compatibel. Does anybody know how to make it work?
Thanks

Back