• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unhinged

Barnabus

This Lionsgate title gives me a protection error about 10 minute in. Log file is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.2_Info_F_UNHINGED_C4D3DA18_5DE2869F.ziplog
    907.4 KB · Views: 17
Had problems using 8.5.0.0. Saw the Beta 8.5.0.2 & I just ripped Unhinged to my hard drive using AnyDVD HD 8.5.0.2 with no problems.
Good Luck

This Lionsgate title gives me a protection error about 10 minute in. Log file is attached.
Please elaborate. Who or what gives what error when?

When I make an MKV and play in a Blu-Ray player 10 minutes into the feature there is a copy protection warning.

Make an MKV with CloneBD, put on memory stick, play in Blu-Ray player and get protection warning 10 minutes into feature.

Sounds like screenpass

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Sounds like screenpass
It is, but...
Make an MKV with CloneBD, put on memory stick, play in Blu-Ray player and get protection warning 10 minutes into feature.
...it's a fairly cheap version of Screen Pass.
If you convert the right playlist, everything should be fine.

Wrong playlist: 434
Right playlist: 893

That's all there is on it. CloneBD makes it super simple to identify that - the clip with the warning should be visible right away.

It is, but...

...it's a fairly cheap version of Screen Pass.
If you convert the right playlist, everything should be fine.

Wrong playlist: 434
Right playlist: 893

That's all there is on it. CloneBD makes it super simple to identify that - the clip with the warning should be visible right away.
AnyDVDHD does not identify a correct playlist in the status window so one might just go with the first playlist chosen by CloneBD which is the wrong playlist in this case. And as far as being able to see the warning frame in the CloneBD preview, that would not work either because for both playlists, CloneBD shows the exact same filmstrip in the preview window.

But ultimately, thank you for sharing the correct playlist

Then you need to provide a logfile for your disc. Playlists for 1 version may be wrong for another one.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Glad it’s fixed. I ripped with Jriver and got same warning upon playback.

Just downloaded 8.5.02 beta, still doesn't work on Unhinged.
Is that so? Post logfiles. And be more specific what you mean with "doesn't work". Spit all the gory details.

Back