• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can CloneBD be Installed on Non (C) Drive?

brawlman

Couldn't find in any threads, forgive me if posted in the wrong area...

Is it possible to Install CloneBD on a drive other than (C:)?
In short, I have a Asus Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card in RAID-0 with 2Tb, in which I want to utilize the faster read/write speeds over the NVMe M.2 PCIe 4.0 card the OS (C:) is on. Is this possible? AnyDVD allowed me to, but CloneBD and Anystream do not (Install button grayed out; even after uninstalling both).
(https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboard-Accessories/HYPER-M-2-X16-GEN-4-CARD/?SearchKey=hyper/)

Attachments

• CloneBD_install grayed out.PNG
    CloneBD_install grayed out.PNG
    16.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
My guess it's because the path was "Emptied" and it can't install the files in the drive root. Try changing it by manually creating a folder or changing the path to E:\CloneBD or E:\Program Files\CloneBD

My guess it's because the path was "Emptied" and it can't install the files in the drive root. Try changing it by manually creating a folder or changing the path to E:\CloneBD or E:\Program Files\CloneBD
I was able to install it, but it doesn't seem to respond when I try to open it... So it's in a shell, with no way to run the program...
AnyDVD installs on to the (E) drive, but it also installs directories (Redfox) on to the (C). So, it would seem that something is missing that allows the CloneBD to install a directory within the "Elaborate Bytes" folder of the (C)?
Also, CloneBD opens, but becomes "not-responding"?

Last edited:
So it's in a shell, with no way to run the program...
Please elaborate. I don't understand, what you mean. CloneBD installs and runs fine from non-C drives.

Please elaborate. I don't understand, what you mean. CloneBD installs and runs fine from non-C drives.
1) had to create a program folder as Ch3vr0n mentioned above
2) the main issue I believe was installing onto the non (C) drive while my malware program was running.
This caused CloneBD to have a very delayed response opening up, but now is working fine.
I was guessing that when originally installed that it didn't migrate some files over to the (C) drive. I noticed that with AnyDVD, after the install to the non (C) drive it installed some files to the (C) drive.
Hence, thinking CloneBD program folder created was like a non functioning folder, or a "shell"...
I've since loaded All of the essential programs on to the non (C) drive that is an Asus Hyper card PCIe 4 with Raid 0. This seems to speed up the read/writing to the NVMe M.2 Ssd used...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back