• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix Issue With TV Series Recording

BuddyFunJet

I have run into this bug a few times. After downloading a few episodes and going to the next episode, I get a selection screen with the resolution shown as -1x-1 and the other selections are blank. Screen shot and log attached. Closing and reopening the program clears the problem.

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 15
  • AnyStream_1.0.6.1.astlog
    891.9 KB · Views: 0
I get that when I've left AnyStream open too long without using it (like overnight). I assume it's just your login timing out. I just close and reopen it, and it's fine.

Last edited:
I get that when I've left AnyStream open too long without using it (like overnight). I assume it's just your login timing out. I just close and reopen it, and it's fine.

That may be part of the problem but the last time it happened was just after successfully downloading the previous episode in the series. As a habit, I'll be sure to close reopen AnyStream every morning.

Back