• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Parasite (US) UHD Disc Size Discrepancy

VideoYoda

My copy of the Parasite (2019) UHD (US version OPD: BD_c9fdbd40a4fe) shows a disc size of 93 GB in Windows and AnyDVDHD reports a disc size of 95 GB. However, AnyDVDHD rips the disc to a size of only 71 GB. The ripped blu-ray folder plays fine on my Oppo player.

The French version of the UHD rips to 96 GB.

I am wondering why there is a size discrepancy between what Windows and AnyDVD report and the sizes of the ripped blu ray folder. I have never encountered this before. It is as if there is some content on the disc that AnyDVDHD cannot see and access.

I appreciate any advice you can offer about this discrepancy.

Try rip to unprotected .iso, check .iso size and compare files inside .iso to ripped folder. See if something is missing.

My copy of the Parasite (2019) UHD (US version OPD: BD_c9fdbd40a4fe) shows a disc size of 93 GB in Windows and AnyDVDHD reports a disc size of 95 GB. However, AnyDVDHD rips the disc to a size of only 71 GB.
To what? Iso? Directory? Posting logfiles is always a good, too.

To what? Iso? Directory? Posting logfiles is always a good, too.

As I said in my OP, I ripped to a blu-ray folder (BMDV folder). The log file and a screen shot of the information that AnyDVDHD reports on the disc are attached.

Attachments

• Parasite AnyDVDHD Info.jpg
    Parasite AnyDVDHD Info.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 10
As I said in my OP, I ripped to a blu-ray folder (BMDV folder).
Sorry, overlooked it. The disc has around 27 GB of unused sectors, which explains the difference.

Back