• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to restore backed up game profiles?

LouMatrix

I just finished reinstalling my computer. I don't want to go through the hassle or time to re-create all my profiles. Is there a way to just import them? I made a copy of my "Profile Maps" folder. Also I used the same profile key as my previous installation.

Thanks

I just finished reinstalling my computer. I don't want to go through the hassle or time to re-create all my profiles. Is there a way to just import them? I made a copy of my "Profile Maps" folder. Also I used the same profile key as my previous installation.

Thanks

Well you are on the right track, however the folder you need is the Profile Library folder. Shutdown GJ, then copy the entire contents of your old Profile Library folder to the new one. Also, you may get a warning when you restart GJ... ignore this.

Back