• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

File Size Variation

andcbii

Does anyone else see a huge range in file sizes for the same TV show. For example I got Schitt's Creek S3E7 and it's almost 1.2GB, S3E8 is closer to .5GB. Both are 1080p and DD+.

Does anyone else see a huge range in file sizes for the same TV show. For example I got Schitt's Creek S3E7 and it's almost 1.2GB, S3E8 is closer to .5GB. Both are 1080p and DD+.

quite normal with vbr, which is actually good for you: you're not wasting bits :)

Same time duration?

T

as it is regarding size of the file discussion , i too wanna clear my doubt as I have purchased license just before 2 days.

1.If I select "Limit download speed to : 1(real time recommeded)
2. : Unlimited

changing 1 to Unlimited results in any qualiy loss or less size file
2. and another doubt is , using Anystream tool are we downloding the pure untouched file without any loss?

please anyone answer it : Thanks in advance :)

changing 1 to Unlimited results in any qualiy loss or less size file

Changing the download speed only affects how long the completed download takes, not it's quality or file size at all.

using Anystream tool are we downloding the pure untouched file without any loss?

The file is downloaded as it's sent from the Provider.

You have the option to pick at what resolution and that determines your picture quality.

T

Changing the download speed only affects how long the completed download takes, not it's quality or file size at all.

The file is downloaded as it's sent from the Provider.

You have the option to pick at what resolution and that determines your picture quality.

T

Great thanks mate :)

Back