• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon add batch for download all episode of season

Waves

I buyed the key for 1 Year use, It’s possible to add this?
Thanks.

This would be perfect. Would be great to have complete season download while i sleep. Or even a complete series. Thanks.

ps.
I did the trial and wow amazing product! bought the year license and will keep paying yearly thank you

Upvoting this also. I haven't bought... and probably won't buy until I see this feature. I don't have time to babysit a download and click next.

This is what I have complained about. One TV season I am downloading is 86 episodes, it's very confusing and hard to keep track of where you are at. This feature looks like it was approved so we will just have to wait.

This feature looks like it was approved so we will just have to wait.

You'll need to check again I'm afraid. It isn't approved at all. Batch downloading is under consideration.

There's 3 possible status options for the a request, clearly posted (in caps for visibility) at the end of request.

APPROVED (in green text, considered doable, will most likely get added at some point)

UNDER CONSIDERATION (in blue text, usually considered doable BUT still under internal developer consideration if this will be added)

DENIED (in red, not going to happen. At least not in the near future)

Batch downloading is option 2.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

It says: 12. TV show download shortcut (Queue) - APPROVED

Isn't that the feature to make TV season downloading in a queue? Or is that something else?

As I said adding TV seasons in queue won't risk any Amazon ban since the time limit kicks in. How hard can it be to add that?

Isn't that the feature to make TV season downloading in a queue? Or is that something else?

As I said adding TV seasons in queue won't risk any Amazon ban since the time limit kicks in. How hard can it be to add that?

why do people never ever bother reading from start to end, here's what it actually says:-

So, I've been trying to download a series from Amazon using AS -- before they drop it again.

It's 10 Seasons of over 20 Episodes each and I tell you, this has been a real task!!!

I realize AS may never have a Queue or Season downloading, but maybe there's a way to make the manual process a bit quicker...

The bottleneck, especially on the Amazon side of AS, is the constant checking where you are in the Season, then re-launching the Downloadables list, scrolling down to find the next episode to download, clicking the episode, reviewing the Download Configuration pop-up and re-submitting. With each subsequent episode, the Downloadables scroll-and-search gets longer and longer (especially on a series list of over 20!! -lol).

Then for the next episode rinse and repeat. So one shortcut would be if AS sets up the next download for you straightaway!

Perhaps if AS is in a Downloadable screen for a Season, it could jump directly to the Download Configuration screen for the next episode after one has completed. So once you click the OK here ...

Might want to read paragraph 1-3 again. That request is about remembering settings between downloads so the MANUAL process goes z bit quicker.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Pretty sure 99% of the users want this feature, we just have to wait and see what happens, it might be reasons beyond the tecnical not to do it, but i for one hope it gets implemented as i use recomended speed.

Back