• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

payment issue

Netgear007

hi

I have only debit card but no credit card
but at payment gateway, debit card option not available
any suggestions pls

No credit card option at this time, you could easily buy one with BTC, and it's very easy to do with a bit of googling. You can use anyone of about 50 wallets, buy some, and sent it to RedFox, 5 minutes and you will be licensed. This moment the CC option is not available. Hang in there and you will be successful.

No credit card option at this time, you could easily buy one with BTC, and it's very easy to do with a bit of googling. You can use anyone of about 50 wallets, buy some, and sent it to RedFox, 5 minutes and you will be licensed. This moment the CC option is not available. Hang in there and you will be successful.

No CC is country-specific. I successfully bought two more licences just recently with a debit card, but I am out of the US ;-)

It should be treated the same by the payment processor :)
It should be but it's not. In some countries making a duplicate of your DVDs or downloading from a site like Netflix is not considered legal. In others well, if you read through the forums you will see others have also had the same issues. BTC is the way to go.

No CC is country-specific. I successfully bought two more licences just recently with a debit card, but I am out of the US ;-)
and we are very happy you were successful. Welcome.

hi

but at payment gateway, debit card option not available
any suggestions pls

Depends on your debit card. Some cards do not allow purchases in foreign countries.
Same with some credit cards. There is no difference between credit and debit cards (for Redfox)
VISA cards from US are currently suspended.
Just try it.

both my bank card and creditcard is mastercard, the creditcard was declined my band card was not.

atlast I succeded in making payment. and
Yes. I have purchased lifetime license for Anystream and hope I will enjoy using the software :)
and hoping more sites added in coming days :)

and please clarify my doubt

If I change my system or reinstall Operating system or like that
can I use the same license key?? or any other process

Last edited:
Yes. I have purchased lifetime license for Anystream and hope I will enjoy using the software :)

Yes, if you change your system, you can use the same license key.

Please check the FAQ in the Anystream Forum.

Finally, I'd back up your license onto a flash drive, and if you have it, a cloud account, so that you'll never lose your license.

:)

What Payment method did you find that worked?

Was that just a standard debit card tied to your bank? Or was it a prepurchased card or...?

I've used my credit union issued debit card successfully to get licenses for Slysoft, RedFox and Elby products, as long as they are issued with a credit card logo. Mine is visa and when visa was working for RedFox my card was accepted.

One thing to note is your transaction might get tagged as being possible fraud, being a foreign transaction. You might also be notified, by phone call. That happened to me with RedFox and recently with Elby for CloneBD purchase. Just call the card issuer listed on the back of the card and tell them you did make the purchase.

Makes the decision to get a life-time license almost a no-brainer.

If I was still wanting to get a RedFox license I'd look into going with BTC. The continual hassles RedFox is experiencing with US-based customers (not their fault) is aggravating.

Back