• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WB DVD wont load - Executive Suite 1953

lajoes

I have had this Barbara Stanwyck Signature Collection 5 DVD set since it came out in 2007.

Two of the discs have always given me problems, Executive Suite 1953, UPC 012569575523

If and when I can even get the disc to mount, the only options I have to back up are the Warner Brothers splash screen and the FBI warning.

Otherwise, the drive light just flashes and flashes....

On the other hand, when I put it in my OPPO Home Entertainment BD Player, it does take a while to load.

Any idea how to get around this?

I would like to make an ISO of this disc because of the special features.

Finally, I get the same thing situation if I attempt to use any competitor's products to open this disc.

Attachments

• Screenshot Executive Suite - listing only the FBI warning and WB logo -  2020-11-08 162010.jpg
    Screenshot Executive Suite - listing only the FBI warning and WB logo - 2020-11-08 162010.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 4
Anydvd logfile please

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Sorry Ch3vr0n, CloneDVD2 did not make any logs. I can not get past this stage.

The weird thing is Media Player Classic will eventually start up and play the film.

Attachments

• Screenshot Executive Suite - after starting CloneDVD2 - 2020-11-08 194857.jpg
    Screenshot Executive Suite - after starting CloneDVD2 - 2020-11-08 194857.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot Executive Suite - This is what CloneDVD2 sees - 2020-11-08 194602.jpg
    Screenshot Executive Suite - This is what CloneDVD2 sees - 2020-11-08 194602.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot Executive Suite - this is what it looks like after it 'loads' - 2020-11-08 194428.jpg
    Screenshot Executive Suite - this is what it looks like after it 'loads' - 2020-11-08 194428.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot Executive Suite - What is a   JACKET_P VIDEO_TS.IFO    fiel .jpg
    Screenshot Executive Suite - What is a JACKET_P VIDEO_TS.IFO fiel .jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot Executive Suite -these are only files CloneDVD2 sees-WB Spash Screen&FBI Warning .jpg
    Screenshot Executive Suite -these are only files CloneDVD2 sees-WB Spash Screen&FBI Warning .jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 3
Sorry Ch3vr0n, CloneDVD2 did not make any logs. I can not get past this stage.
A CloneDVD log was not requested, an AnyDVD log is needed. From the "PLEASE read this before you post" sticky, #5:
5. Post an AnyDVD log file. Many times the answer to your question is visible to experienced users or RedFox support or a developer right away.

Ensure Anydvd is running.
  1. Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
  2. Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
  3. Select "Create Logfile"
  4. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file. In some circumstances this might take 5 minutes or longer.
  5. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile "Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.ziplog" (or something similar)
  6. Click "ok". A Windows Explorer will open. You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.ziplog"
  7. Click "Create new topic" on the top or bottom right of a forum section.
  8. Describe the problem
  9. Below the text box you will see 3 buttons. Click the middle one that states "Upload File".
  10. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the RedFox forums)
  11. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .ziplog file you created.
  12. Wait for the progress indicator in the top right corner to finish. Then click "Close"
  13. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .ziplog file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

I'm still learning the finer nuisances of these programs, but I can not find any ANYDVD ziplog.

When I use ANYDVD to rip the disc, there is no log created, at least that I can find.

Attachments

• ANYDVD HD - is the log you're asking for.jpg
    ANYDVD HD - is the log you're asking for.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Day 2 - Executeive Suite - CloneDVD Mobile - LOG.jpg
    Day 2 - Executeive Suite - CloneDVD Mobile - LOG.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Day 2 - Executive Suite - ClonceDVD Mobile - SUMMARY .jpg
    Day 2 - Executive Suite - ClonceDVD Mobile - SUMMARY .jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Day 2 - Executive Suite - CloneDVD2 LOG.jpg
    Day 2 - Executive Suite - CloneDVD2 LOG.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Day 2 - Executive Suite - Files in the 'jacket' folder.jpg
    Day 2 - Executive Suite - Files in the 'jacket' folder.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Day 2 - Executive Suite - showing WB Spash screen - chapter 1.jpg
    Day 2 - Executive Suite - showing WB Spash screen - chapter 1.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Day 2 - Executive Suite - video_ts fiels folder.jpg
    Day 2 - Executive Suite - video_ts fiels folder.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Day 2 - Right click and choose what options -  NO LOG option.jpg
    Day 2 - Right click and choose what options - NO LOG option.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Day 2 -CloneDVD Mobile Screen shot #2.jpg
    Day 2 -CloneDVD Mobile Screen shot #2.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Day 2 -CloneDVD Mobile Screen shot #2.jpg
    Day 2 -CloneDVD Mobile Screen shot #2.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 3
Thats because you're not reading the instructions for an anydvd logfile. The first image you're adding as "anydvd logfile", isn't a logfile at all. That's an image of the status information. Please read the instructions posted again carefully. Logfile's arent created until you tell anydvd to create one (and how you do that is posted in the instructions).

What does however immediately stand out, is that you havent set your drive hardware region code. which does have an impact on css decryption, which MIGHT be the cause of this problem.

EXIT anydvd completely! The fox tray icon can NOT be running. Then go into windows device manager and set your drive hardware region. "Windows Device manager > CD/DVD roms > pick the proper drive > region tab"

Back