• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Not Releasing File

DrXenos

This is just an FYI, as it's just a minor inconvenience and don't really bother me.

When AnyStream get the infamous "can get license" error on Netflix, it doesn't release or delete the (0-length) file it created for the failed download attempt.

I have to exit to be able delete it myself. Which is fine, except if I'm also downloading from Amazon, I have to wait until that's finished.

Thanks,

DrX

The don't believe so. The behavior is complete different.

Edit:
Sorry, I read that too fast. I didn't realize you were asking Prospere. I read it as "perhaps."

@DrXenos
This is strange. This should have been fixed already. I will check the issue.

@DrXenos
This is strange. This should have been fixed already. I will check the issue.

Admittedly, I haven't checked it with the latest version. So, you're probably write. I just got around to reporting it. I happened so rarely, it didn't bother me. If it happens again, I'll make sure to check.

Thanks.

Admittedly, I haven't checked it with the latest version. So, you're probably write. I just got around to reporting it. I happened so rarely, it didn't bother me. If it happens again, I'll make sure to check.

Thanks.
Thanks a lot!

Thanks.

I actually had this happen to me earlier today. On 1.0.6.0

had this happen on 1060 when licence couldn't be retrieved, file locked as long as AS is running

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.6.0.astlog
    78.3 KB · Views: 2
it does now release the files for amazon anyways it didnt before but does now :)

The "no license" issue on Netflix finally happened again for me. I can confirm that the locked file issue is resolved with 1.0.6.1.

Thanks.

Back