• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Failed to send host key (bus encryption)!

CarlEHL

1.- I bought a LG WH14NS40 and flashed it with WH16NS60 1.03MK FW
2.- I bought The Dark Knight at Amazon and got "Failed to send host key (bus encryption)!" error...
3.- So I downgraded the firmware to 1.02MK but got same error again:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.5.0.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS60 1.02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 31526144 sectors (61574 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: THE_DARK_KNIGHT
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 61
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
¡ERROR al procesar el disco Blu-ray!

4.- I got Life Of Pi as an alternative title and got thihs:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.5.0.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS60 1.02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 32585728 sectors (63644 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: Life of Pi
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 60
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
¡ERROR al procesar el disco Blu-ray!

I'm very new at this and only have these couple of titles, could someone help me do some troubleshooting, please? A thousand thanks in advance.

We don't need a log file. That drive's firmware is official and is not currently supported by anydvd. Flash it to something uhd friendly and it'll work fine.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Life of Pi logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_D_Life of Pi.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
THE DARK KNIGHT logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_D_THE_DARK_KNIGHT.ziplog
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
1.- I bought a LG WH14NS40 and flashed it with WH16NS60 1.03MK FW
2.- I bought The Dark Knight at Amazon and got "Failed to send host key (bus encryption)!" error...
3.- So I downgraded the firmware to 1.02MK but got same error again:

You should have left the drive alone. Afaik you had a working drive (WH14NS60) and you crippled it anydvd wise by flashing it to a WH16NS60. You need to flash everything back to stock and try again.

We don't need a log file. That drive's firmware is official and is not currently supported by anydvd. Flash it to something uhd friendly and it'll work fine.

Oh... Isn't WH16NS60 1.03MK or WH16NS60 1.02MK UHD friendly firmware? Thanks

As I said. No.

It may be with makeMKV (hence the MK behind it), but not with anydvd

Oh... what would be an UHD friendly FW for this drive? ... is it inside the firmware pack from MKV staff? or where could I find it? I really don't want to brick the drive. 1000 Thanks.

Stick with the firmware that matches the drive. You installed firmware from an official drive, which yes works with MakeMKV, but does not work with AnyDVD at this time. Flash the NS40 firmware.

Stick with the firmware that matches the drive. You installed firmware from an official drive, which yes works with MakeMKV, but does not work with AnyDVD at this time. Flash the NS40 firmware.
Thank You SamuriHL! Ripping Dark Knight right now. I think I saw it inside the list of unsupported titles, let's see what happens. Thanks so much again.

Back