• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Has anyone tried a banana?

Hi :)
4 things;
1st the cleaning using circular motions was OK (just) with the small radial ones. But to finnish with complete circular motions, not.
2nd this is edited, so whose to say if the disc is the same.
3rd the use of a glass cleaner is likely to remove all 'banana residue'. Taking you back to the start. (not enough time left between processes to have had any lasting effect this way).
4th believe this & well you'll be the fruity one. :p

it did look like the same disc.if you look at the clear section in the centre it has a couple of logo's on it.the 'cleaned' disc also had identical logo's on it so it's possibly the same disc.

the way to try it is to get a disc which no longer works-one of those coasters we get from time to time.lightly scratch it with something (like rubbing the surface on a carpet....or maybe throwing it about a bit),then try the old banana skin idea on it:agree:

it did look like the same disc.if you look at the clear section in the centre it has a couple of logo's on it.the 'cleaned' disc also had identical logo's on it so it's possibly the same disc.

the way to try it is to get a disc which no longer works-one of those coasters we get from time to time.lightly scratch it with something (like rubbing the surface on a carpet....or maybe throwing it about a bit),then try the old banana skin idea on it:agree:
Try it and post YOUR results.:D

Try it and post YOUR results.:D
i would but i have NO coasters.
as soon as i get a scratched disc or coaster (which i can then scratch) i'll get to work on it with a banana skin to see if the scratches disappear;)
if nothing else at least the disc'll smell nice:agree:

as soon as i get a scratched disc or coaster (which i can then scratch) i'll get to work on it with a banana skin to see if the scratches disappear;)
You also might be the only member of the Forum with a scratch & sniff disc in your collection.:clap::D:

it would smell nice I suppose if you like burned bananas with a splash of windex LOL:D:D

4 things;
1st the cleaning using circular motions was OK (just) with the small radial ones. But to finnish with complete circular motions, not.
3rd the use of a glass cleaner is likely to remove all 'banana residue'. Taking you back to the start. (not enough time left between processes to have had any lasting effect this way).
4th believe this & well you'll be the fruity one. :p
I think your right, its all Monkey Business:D:D

I have taken scratches of DVD's & CD's with BRASSO. Just rub on and then wipe clean.

Back