• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.0.6 Amazon Prime Channel issue

SomeRandoDude

Not sure if this has been an issue all along as I just signed up for CBS All Access through Amazon Prime this morning. I updated to 1.0.6 this morning as well.

When I rip episodes (Star Trek Discovery) from CBS All Access through Prime, AnyStream doesn't prompt me to download additional episodes as it does elsewhere. I can still manually click the Downloadables button and select the next episode, but the downloadables window no longer pops up automatically.

That i'm afraid is normal behavior due to the different implementation of prime video support. The Amazon side is built on a built-in browser, which currently doesn't allow for the downloadable items popup to reappear. The netflix side is 100% custom development so they have a bit more control over the behavior. I have asked this change a while ago, but at this moment there's not a lot that can be done about that.

That i'm afraid is normal behavior due to the different implementation of prime video support. The Amazon side is built on a built-in browser, which currently doesn't allow for the downloadable items popup to reappear. The netflix side is 100% custom development so they have a bit more control over the behavior. I have asked this change a while ago, but at this moment there's not a lot that can be done about that.

Thanks for that. I wondered about that, too!

Back