• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Buying CloneBD license with US Visa

George++

I know RedFox doesn't sell CloneBD licenses, they only host a support forum. I am simply asking if there have been many problems trying to purchase a license from the US with Visa as there has been with RedFox products.

It's probably a safe bet to put that number at 0. Because no redfox product can handle encrypted content revert application is 100% legal, thus no problems having a first class psp

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I've purchased CloneBD in the past with Visa, and I had no issues getting the license in the US at all.

Purchased a license without a problem. If only a RedFox purchase were so easy, though why things can be difficult is understandable. Not the fault of RedFox

Well, there was a slight problem with the purchase. Apparently the credit card processor tried to process the transaction twice in two minutes. The first attempt went through, the second didn't. A few minutes ago I received a phone call from my bank's credit fraud service, and I was able to tell them the FIRST transaction had been done by me, the second was probably just a glitch in the system since the company processing the transaction is in Europe, not the US.

*Whew* I am a bit annoyed an attempt was made to double bill me, even if done in error. I am glad my bank noticed the two transactions and called me to verify.

I know it is not the fault of Elby or the credit card processor. :)

I now have a brand new, shiny life-time license for CloneBD. I hope I get as much use out of it as I do CloneDVD2.

Well, there was a slight problem with the purchase. Apparently the credit card processor tried to process the transaction twice in two minutes. The first attempt went through, the second didn't. A few minutes ago I received a phone call from my bank's credit fraud service, and I was able to tell them the FIRST transaction had been done by me, the second was probably just a glitch in the system since the company processing the transaction is in Europe, not the US.

*Whew* I am a bit annoyed an attempt was made to double bill me, even if done in error. I am glad my bank noticed the two transactions and called me to verify.

I know it is not the fault of Elby or the credit card processor. :)

I now have a brand new, shiny life-time license for CloneBD. I hope I get as much use out of it as I do CloneDVD2.
You'll love CloneBD.

Just like CloneDVD2, it is easy to use, once you learn everything about it, and very adaptable.

I do wish that CloneDVD2 could convert a DVD into the MKV format though.

:)

You'll love CloneBD.

Just like CloneDVD2, it is easy to use, once you learn everything about it, and very adaptable.

I do wish that CloneDVD2 could convert a DVD into the MKV format though.

I wish CloneBD had a command line interface like CloneDVD2 does.

Back